The secret is actually not a secret. If you're looking for an answer other than proper diet, regular exercise, and healthy lifestyle, we have news for you - there is no other answer.
But the good news is, even if you're the type who can't get off the couch to stretch even a finger, you'd be glad to know that there are ways you can do to motivate yourself to get into the bandwagon of fitness. Here are quick tips to achieve that ripped body you've always wanted.
• Engage in a physical activity that you love. When people think about exercise, the first thing in their minds is countless runs in the treadmill that can leave you instantly bored and uninterested. However, exercise can be anything that you love and enjoy doing. If you like to dance, go for a salsa or ballet workout. If friendly competitions fire you up, engage in competitive sports. If you're fond of taking trips, go for rock climbing or hiking trips. If you adore plants, put up a garden, which involves lot of physical work too. Do something you're passionate about and it won't feel like a chore.
• List your goals. Divide your goals into short term and long term. Short-term goals give you instant gratification that will enable you to continue your fitness program on a day-to-day basis. Long-term goals give you something to look forward to. Both types of goals can motivate you to engage in a fitness program and stick to it. Remind yourself of these goals when you feel like quitting and going back to your old habits. It would also be a good idea to have these goals presented in image form. Post photos of the body you'd like to have all over your room.
• Be motivated by good health. It's also important that you are motivated by good health. Being fit and healthy isn't just about looking good but also being in tiptop health. This way, you don't easily succumb to sicknesses and health problems. Moreover, having a healthy body also keeps you happy and vibrant.
More Tips for Easy Fitness
• Drink plenty of water. A gallon of water per day may be necessary if you intend to level up your cardio workouts.
• Go for organic whole foods. Reading the labels on processed foods don't really help much. If it's processed, then it's automatically loaded with preservatives that you wouldn't want to consume. Opt for natural foods that are high in fiber, protein and nutrients. Strive to take in at least 30 grams of fiber per day.
• Take a multi-vitamin every day. Just see to it that what you are consuming doesn't come with any synthetic fillers. Don't take any supplement without doing thorough research. Be sure to consult your doctor first as well.
• Drink herbal teas. These teas aid in digestion, making it easier for the body to break down the food that you consume. Cleansing teas, meanwhile, are great for detoxification. Taking an anti-oxidant a day is necessary to keep your body fully protected from daily pollutants in the environment.
• Drink fruit juice while on a diet. This would allow you to get the nutrients you need without consuming too much calories.
• Get healthy fats from fish. Fish oil is rich in omega 3, which is very good for the body. Avoid consuming too much meat, as these are packed with bad cholesterol that can hamper your blood circulation and inhibit wellness.
• Adding red pepper or cayenne to your meal is always a good idea. Just do this in moderation especially if you are prone to acid reflux. Spices boost metabolism. Cayenne is also a wonderful antioxidant.
Follow these fitness tips and you can be on your way to a much healthier you!